Welcome to Timberland Lake Campground in Jackson, NJ.
We're a family campground located just two miles west of Six Flags Great Adventure, Hurricane Harbor and Wild Animal Safari, and just over an hour from Philadelphia, New York City and Atlantic City.
From tents to pop-ups to travel trailers to motor homes, we have the perfect camp site for you and your family. We even offer cabin rentals! Come stay with us for a night, weekend, week, month or even the whole season. Be sure to check out our Specials
for money saving camping deals.
- Over 200 wooded sites over 54 Acres
- All sites have water, electric and cable television hook-ups
- Some sites offer lakefront views, 50 amp service, sewer or pull-through access
- 5 Acre lake for fishing or boating (Boat rentals available for nominal fee)
- Olympic sized swimming pool (Open Memorial Day-Labor Day)
- Well stocked store with arcade
- Propane Refills
- Pump-Out service or free dump station
- Three bath houses with free hot showers
For More Information Contact A Reservation Specialist Today at (732) 928-0500!
- Daily hourly activities with recreation director during summer season
- Weekend activities from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Daily hay ride at 4pm during summer season, weekends from Memorial Day to Labor Day
Evening activities include dance with a band or DJ, plastercrafts, movies, bingo or games (See our theme weekend schedule for more information, or ask your reservation specialist for more information about activities during your stay!)
- Boat rentals and mini-golf
- Playground, volleyball and basketball courts, horseshoe pit
- Don't miss out on our famous Halloween Weekends! Now offering three weekends with a walk-through haunted trail, site to site trick-or-treating with recreation director, apple bobbing, pumpkin finds and more!